Mount Batur Trekking Tour
Sign up for an early morning trek of Mount Batur and stand atop the tall summit for an unforgettable view of the sun rising over the sleeping island of Bali. Before leaving, savor a delicious breakfast cooked with the steam of the volcano!
Whether you’re Hindu or not, a trip to Mount Batur in Bali is a must! Get picked up from your hotel and embark upon a (super) early morning tour. Brace yourself for a tough climb up steep slopes to reach the 1717-yard summit! All the while being assisted by a professional English-speaking tour guide, pick up interesting facts about this active volcano!
– At 1 or 2 a.m., you have to leave from the hotel/hostel to basecamp.
– At 3.30 a.m., arrive at the basecamp or gate of Mount Batur.
– Around 5 a.m., arrive at first peak where there is a stone that says Gunung Batur.
– Around 5.30 a.m., arrive at the top of Mount Batur and be ready for enjoy the sunrise.
– Around 7 a.m., be ready to enjoy volcanic steam where the egg
– Around 7.15 or 7.30 a.m., be ready to descent back to the basecamp.
– Around 9 a.m., arrive at the basecamp and be ready to leave.
– Around 11.30 a.m., arrive at the hotel/hostel.
Once at the top, watch the sunrise over the sleeping island of Bali! Offering unmatched views, this experience is a visual treat like none other. But don’t head back already, stick around for a quick breakfast atop Mount Batur, cooked by your mountain guide using the active volcano’s steam! On your way back to the hotel, get off at a traditional Bali coffee processing plant to witness how Balinese coffee is made. Gaze out at the tropical plantations, sample some of the local herbal tea, coffee and the unusually-processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world!