Experience the most favorite Bali land tour with great combination tour to the southern part of this island. First weâ€™ll take you to explore the beauty of underwater life by SNORKELING, feel so close with many kind of fishes, then by using the GLASS BOTTOM BOAT weâ€™ll cross to the TURTLE ISLAND. Touch and photograph with some friendly turtle. After shower and changes Light lunch will served with Fried or soup noodle or fried rice and soft drink..
Drive to ULUWATU CLIFF Temple which built on the high cliff at the southern peninsula overlook the blue Indian ocean, take your time for some best photo shoot with the monkeys around you. Next stop at DREAMLAND beach or PADANG-PADANG beach or Pandawa Beach then enjoy 2 HOURS SPA packages with our well trained Therapist. Next stop is JIMBARAN BAY for your dinner with barbeque seafood, accompanied by beautiful sunset.
To get more info please WA : 0812-3819-1116
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 2 hours Spa Treatment
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
What to Bring?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
Snorkeling with Uluwatu tample Spa Dinner Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 â€“ 5 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 5 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual bookign only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed saperately on our confirmation sheet